Warren Lee, Digital Media Professional
Warren Lee helps companies better connect with their customers by enabling them to collect and store data and to effectively use it across their digital media presence. By helping companies utilize proven enterprise software, tactics and strategies across the marketing technology stack, Warren has helped companies generate up to $2 billion in revenue by building effective digital marketing programs and employing innovative and advanced technology solutions.
His career has included senior leadership positions at companies that include ADOBE & Realtor.com where Warren developed a deep background in marketing analytics, SEM and SEO. And as marketing technology & SEM has evolved over the last decade to encompass more personalized and targeted customer experiences Warren broadened his digital marketing acumen by taking on VP and SVP of digital marketing positions at 3 of the leading financial services companies in the United States, where Warren has driven growth over $1B+ via product launch & go to market strategy, new customer acquisition, digital direct response marketing, and brand building.
Growth / Scale
- MOVE (Senior Manager, SEO) – Helped Realtor.com maintain #1 most visited real estate website month over month for 4 consecutive years. Developed online consumer real estate search platform in such a way that the website was able to grow by 16M monthly new users via SEO.
- ADOBE (Senior Manager, Global Search) – Part of a centralized fully integrated marketing team responsible for the launch of Adobe Marketing Cloud (Hit $1B in SaaS subscriptions first year ahead of target)
- NATIONSTAR (Vice President of Marketing) – Launched Homesearch.com, a real estate auction platform, from concept to $2B+ revenues – Rebranded as XOME.com – held sucessful IPO shortly after.
- CARRINGTON MORTGAGE (SVP of Digital Marketing) – Developed an online loan origination platform from the ground up, and grew mortgage revenues to an all time high over $1B via innovative digital marketing programs.
- ADDRESSABLE AI (Founder) – Launched a technology startup with a suite of machine learning enabled marketing automation SaaS solutions for ecommerce, real estate, and financial services companies. The core product suite includes a content curation service that helps map content to customer journey stages. A data management and customer management platform built for lead scoring and risk modeling. And a plug and play content recommendation engine with predictive analytics capabilities.
- JPMORGAN&CHASE (Vice President of Digital Marketing) – Partnering across a large, global, highly matrixed organization to lead digital marketing innovation and digital transformation across chase.com and jpmorgan.com
Warren has contributed to leading digital marketing publications that include Search engine land, Search Engine Journal, and the Adobe digital marketing blog. Warren has been recognized as one of the “Top 30 strategists in digital marketing“. Warren continues to participate as a thought leader & speaker at industry leading conferences that include OMS (Online Marketing Summit), SES (Search Engine Strategies) & SMX (Search Marketing EXPO).
In addition to speaking and writing about digital marketing Warren also served as co-chairman of SVSER, a private peer group of enterprise digital marketing professionals. During this time the combined market cap of participating companies within this private networking group exceeded $1 trillion dollars.
CLICK HERE – To view an INFOGRAPHIC of Career Highlights over the last 10 years.
Contacting Warren Lee
Warren is currently available for Marketing Consulting Projects & Public Speaking Engagements.
You can follow Warren Lee on Twitter at WarrenLeeMedia
Or on Linkedin where he also shares updates on digital marketing trends.